"Your words have no power to alter the truth. Your perception does not affect any reality but your own... it is your words and deeds that cast your reflection. "

~Luna Jade, musician

Monday, June 18, 2007

Entry for January 07, 2007

03/04/03
I realized before I finished it what it was...and went to the window to see if the car was there, it was. I checked his room and he wasnt in his chair. I dont know why I looked in farther, but when I did I found him sitting on the floor, my teacupfilled withwater, pills in one hand and an open bottle in the other (luckily it was just aspirin). I asked him how many he took and he said 1/2 the bottle (I forgot the bottle was mostly empty and figured he'd had nearly 50 pills at this point). Called poison control and since there was a suicide note they said to dial 911. I went in to talk to him and figured he'd taken about 15-20 and he definitely wasnt feeling well. When his stomach started that roiling noise, I called 911. Had waited simply because I needed the info to give to the 911 operator. The operator dispatched an ambulance.


How much of a drama queen can you be?? I mean damn. You get in a fight with the neighbor and you try and commit suicide? And on aspirin! Geeze louise everyone knows that'll just make you sick. If you really want to do it right there were plenty of chemicals in the house to do it properly.

Original entry written in Yahoo360 on Sunday January 7, 2007 - 12:44pm

Yes I realize this one is ultra short, but I had a medical emergency come up as I was typing it and had to call 911 for myself. I had a severe pain in my side and back to the point where I couldnt move. I ended up in the hospital most of the day and all I managed to get was pain killers. We have no clue what happened except maybe I moved just right and pulled something.

No comments: