"Your words have no power to alter the truth. Your perception does not affect any reality but your own... it is your words and deeds that cast your reflection. "

~Luna Jade, musician

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Story

Im going to be moving all my diary entries from one of my other accounts over a few per day until I have them all over here. This way there isnt so much to read in one sitting as I am quite long winded and I know it. Im keeping it on a separate blog so with any luck you, the reader wont get confused as to what's this story and what's new stuff. I am hoping my story helps someone else out...I mean other than just me. This project was begun in an effort to do some self-therapy and regain my sanity somewhat. There are times I begin to wonder if this self-help is doing more harm than good and maybe I should have gone into therapy after all....

No comments: